Kumar Vishwas Biography:
Kumar Vishwas biography, net worth, wife’s height, age as well as weight, income and many other details can be found in this article. Kumar Vishwas has a net worth of $0.6 million dollars (Rs 4.2 crores). What can you do to be able to touch someone’s heart through words? Yes you heard it correctly. Poetry is a form of art that can touch the heart of anyone. India has witnessed numerous great poetslike Rabindra Nath Tagore Sarojini Naidu AK Mehrotra and others, Kumar Vishwas is one of the most famous. People are still keen to take part in “Mahifals” where poets from various cultures and states share their ideas through poetry.
Kumar Vishwas’s Journey
Kumar Vishwas is such a poet of the present who in his poems showed his passion of Hindi, Urdu and Sanskrit literature. He also tackles the problems of contemporary India in his poems.
Kumar Vishwas was born on 10 February 1970 in Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh, where he was a student at the Lala Ganga Sahay School. The father of his son wanted him to be an engineer, but the young man was not keen on engineering, so the young man began studying Hindi literature. Later, he earned an academic doctorate on Hindi literature.
In 1994, he was an instructor in Rajasthan and instructed Hindi writing for a time at Lala Lajpat Rai College.
Kumar Vishwas Net worth
His net worth as of. Kumar Vishwas is around the sum of 4.20 crores. According to the affidavit filed in this year’s Lok Sabha elections, Kumar Vishwas declared his earnings of Rs. 26 lakh per annum . He has assets worth around Rs 3.80 crore. He has two cars that include the Toyota Innova and Tata Aria that cost about the sum of 16.50 lakhs. He also owns a house in Ghaziabad costing 90 lakhs. He also owns two apartments in Rishikesh that cost 12 lakhs.
Kumar Vishwas property
* Residence: Kumar Vishwas has a house valued at around 1 crore.
*Cars Kumar is a typical collection vehicles.
Biography and life of Kumar Vishwas
Kumar Vishwas earns mainly from Kavi Sammelans, which his performances take place regularly in countries such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Nepal, Japan, USA all over India and around the world. In addition, he performs in numerous corporate events held in India and in other nations.
He also serves as the host of a comedy program known as Kavi Sammelan that airs on Aaj Tak television channel.
Kumar Vishwas has also been an adjudicator of his own Indian Idol television show and an interviewer on Zee TV’s talent search show , Sa Re Ga Ma Ma Pa Li’l Champs. He’s written songs to accompany John Abraham starrer Parmanu, and has also appeared for The Kapil Sharma Show.
His most notable films include Ek Pagli Ladki Ke Bin (1996), Koi Deewana Kehta Hai (2007), and Phir Meri Yaad (2019) that are all available through Amazon. After the release of Meri Yaad the book became the number. top selling product on Amazon within just a few minutes of its debut.
Read this also: Biography Of Om Prakash Rajbhar
A few more details on Kumar Vishwas:
* Kumar Vishwas joined the India Against Corruption movement that was led by Anna Hazare.
* He was a candidate in his 2014 Lok Sabha elections from Amethi.
* Kumar Vishwas has presented a music-based poetry show called Tarpan in which Vishwas will recite poems of poets who died.
* He wrote the university anthem Chaudhary Charan Singh University.
* After leaving engineering Kumar Vishwas’s mother told him about the benefits he could get when he became poet. He responded that he could get two days’ food.
* As per the 2014 affidavit, Kumar’s annual earnings are the sum of Rs 27 lakh.
* He owns two cars in his garage: Innova worth 5 lakh rupees as well as Tata Area worth Rs 12 lakh.
* His wife owns jewelery valued at Rs 26 lakh.
* He owns a house valued at Rs 90 lakh situated in Vasundhara, Ghaziabad. In addition, Rishikesh has two flats valued at 12 lakh.
• His spouse is a lecturer who is paid greater than 10.5 lakhs.
Awards were won by Kumar Vishwas:
In 1994 the year 1994, the Dr. Kunwar Baichen Kavya Samman and Puraskar Samiti honored him by awarding him the Kavya Kumar Award.
* In the year 2004, he was awarded his Dr. Suman Alankaran Prize from Sahitya Bharati in Unnao.
* The prize for Hindi-Urdu was awarded in 2006
* In 2010 The Dr. Urmilesh “Geet Shree” was gifted the gift from the Dr. Urmilesh Jan Chetna Samiti in Badaun.
Everyone has a information or fact about their lives and, more so, when it’s about our most loved person, we take an intense interest in the pages of the life story. We hope that we’ve provided you with concise and interesting information that comes from the lives of Kumar Vishwas. Finally, we would like to wish our beloved Kumar Vishwas a successful year with many achievements, great health, as well as plenty of affection.
Frequently asked questions
What is the estimated net value for Kumar Vishwas?
Kumar Vishwas has a net value of $0.6 Million dollars (Rs. 4.2 Crore).
What is the actual the age Kumar Vishwas?
Presently, Kumar Vishwas is 51 years old (1 February 1971)
What is the average salary for Kumar Vishwas?
Kumar Vishwas earns an estimated income of around 30 lakh annually.
What is the highest point of Kumar Vishwas?
Kumar Vishwas’s height is Kumar Vishwas is 1.73 meters (5 6″).
Is Kumar Vishwas’s name Kumar’s bride?
Kumar Vishwas wife’s name is Manju Sharma.
How many children do Kumar Vishwas have?
Kumar Vishwas has 2 children.