Gulliver Lewis’s Biography
Gulliver Lewis is Gulliver Lewis is British famous personality, most well-known for being the child of Damian Lewis and Helen McCrory. He was an English actor. In addition she was the daughter of Helen McCrory, after studying at the Drama Centre London, she made her stage debut with The Importance of Being Earnest , in the year 90. Some of her stage credits include Lady Macbeth on stage in Macbeth at Shakespeare’s Globe. Olivia from Twelfth Night and Rosalind in As You Like It in the West End. Explore bios and discover more information about Gulliver Lewis’s biography, Wiki age, height, Weight, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Dating family, career and many other facts about him.
Gulliver Lewis Age
Gulliver Lewis was born November of 2007. He’s aged 14 in 2021. He is a holder of British citizenship and is of mixed ethnicity. He has British citizenship and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Gulliver Lewis Height & Weight
How high are Gulliver Lewis? He is tall, at four feet eight inches. He weighs around 33 pounds. He is a gym rat and also. He is blonde with dark brown eyes.
Gulliver Lewis Father & Mother
Gulliver Lewis’s mother’s name, Ann She is an Welsh physiotherapist. Her father’s name is Iain McCrory (born 29 March 1940) is an ambassador from Glasgow They were married in 1974. She was the youngest of three children.
She attended Queenswood School near Hatfield, Hertfordshire Then she was able to spend a year in Italy. When she returned to Britain she started her studies in performing at the Drama Centre in London.
Gulliver Lewis Wiki
|Real Name||Gulliver Lewis|
|Net Worth||$2.3 million|
|Profession||Son of Damian Lewis and Helen McCrory|
|Height||In Feet Inches- 4’8”|
In centimeters- 142 cm
In meters- 1.42 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 33 kg|
In Pounds- 72 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||NA|
|Shoe Size||4.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Gulliver Lewis Net Worth
Gulliver Lewis is a member of a rich family backgrounds. He has a net worth believed as $2.3 million as of 2021.
Gulliver Lewis Facts
- Gulliver Lewis’s McCrory took home the third prize in the Ian Charleson Awards for her performance in 1993 as Rose Trelawny, the character of the Wells on stage at the National Theatre.
- In 2002 she was nominated for the London Evening Standard Theatre Award for the Best Actress (for her role as Elena from the play by Chekhov, Uncle Vanya on Donmar Warehouse). Donmar Warehouse).
- The actress was later nominated for an award in award in the year 2006 Laurence Olivier Theatre Award for her performance in the role of Rosalind In As You Like It in the West End.
- On April 8, 2008 McCrory performed an “compelling” Rebecca West in a production of Ibsen’s Rosmersholm at the Almeida Theatre, London.
- She was on screen in Charles II: The Power and The Passion (2003) as Barbara Villiers, Countess of Castlemaine and also in the supporting roles in films such including Interview with the Vampire (1994), Charlotte Gray (2001), The Count of Monte Cristo (2002) and Casanova (2005).
- For The Queen (2006), she was Cherie Blair. It was a character which she reprised on Peter Morgan’s sequel The Special Relationship (2010).